Gallantry is made of all kinds of marble or granite and can be divided in two big groups. First group consists of products which are considered as supplement of gravestones, and those are:
- Vases – tomb vases (from the smallest, 8cm x 8cm x 10cm to the biggest 20cm x 20cm x 50cm, or even bigger which are made by special arrangements), which can be rounded, squared, with cut off corners (so called ruby), with a hole for plastic glass for flowers …
- Pillars which are made as part of tombstone and are limited by gravestone’s dimensions and shape. Usually they are around 1 meter tall but their shape and high can vary.
- Jardinière (different dimensions, colours and shape)
- Books …
- Pillars (they can be small for holding flowerpots or up to 2 meters tall and 30cm wide for construction works or indoor/outdoor decoration of houses or different business areas. Shape, colour and dimensions differ from purpose and agreement.
- Bowls, stairs, candlesticks, ashtrays, goblets even chess pieces. Many sports competitions which had taken place in our or near by cities had goblets made in our workshop on winners stand.